Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Practicum Week 1

I was actually quite impressed with the amount of technology available to my mentor teacher. There are 3 macs in my classroom, as well as the teacher's laptop. We have a TV, VCR, CD player, etc. We have a projector that can be hooked up to a lap top and a promethium board, both of which are very beneficial in the classroom. I think they are very helpful in using different teaching styles in the classroom. Students use games on the computer to practice blending words and it is looked at as a reward to students who turn in their work on time. I hope I will have this kind of technology available to me when I teach because I think it will greatly benefit my classroom.

I completed the midcourse evaluation and the informed consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment