Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Digital Storytelling Projects in the Elementary Classroom

I think the most difficult challenge in implementing a digital storytelling project in an elementary education classroom will be making sure that every student keeps up on all of the steps to story making. Each step - writing, finding pictures, finding sound, recording narration, etc. is relatively easy, however, doing all of them correctly can be rather overwhelming, especially to a younger student. I think it is also difficult because when things don't work, I don't know how to address the problem. For example, if one of my students coudn't get their sound to record, I'm not sure I would know how to make it work. I am learning though and I think that using digital storytelling projects in the classroom will be a fun way for students to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment