Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Technology Background and Experience

My first encounter with a computer was in the first grade. It was one of those tiny block computers with the keyboard built in and we mainly used it to play games on if we finished our work early. I also had a computer at home, which I used for similar purposes. Further into my elementary experience, computers became more and more important. We took a typing class and typed the stories and papers we wrote. In middle school and high school, computers were a must. Homework and assignments would have been virtually impossible without the internet and computer programs now available. I love all the options available through computers - email, facebook, photoshop, etc. I hope to become more technology savvy in order to be a better teacher.

2 comments:

  1. good - I look forward to having you in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali, this is Brooke from class. My blog address was entered wrong on Moodle so here's the correct one: ipt287sec5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete